Terms & Conditions
- The masterclass is a 45-minutes event.
- Reservation is confirmed only upon payment.
- Cancellation or refund is not allowed.
- Participant must offer proof he/she has been vaccinated against COVID-19. There is no refund if the participant fails to do so.
- Participant who has COVID-19 symptoms or has contact with people who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is known to be subject to a quarantine order or stay-home notice will not be allowed to attend the Masterclass.
- In the event the speakers are not able to visit Singapore because of COVID-19 restrictions, the masterclass/es will be conducted virtually via a screen at Tudor Ballroom, Goodwood Park Hotel.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reschedule the event under the regulation of the Singapore Government and advice from the venue provider.
- The Organiser reserves the final right to amend the Terms & Conditions.
Philippe Blanc and CH’NG Poh Tiong hope to see you on Saturday 26 November 2022 in Singapore for the CHATEAU BEYCHEVELLE Masterclass
ICCCW – International Congress of Chinese Cuisine & Wine – was inaugurated in 2008 in Beijing (held at the New World Hotel).
I decided to reboot ICCCW last year. And to hold it permanently in Singapore,
ICCCW is held the last Friday, Saturday and Sunday of November.
Saturday 26 November 2022
All six masterclasses will be live stream on Instagram and Facebook. The following week, six 5-minute videos of each and every masterclass will be posted on China’s Xiao Hong Shu or Little Red Book.
We are delighted to confirm CHATEAU BEYCHEVELLE as one such masterclass.
The exact time of the 45-minute event is to be confirmed.
Reservations are, however, now open.
Participants will taste two vintages of second wine AMIRAL DE BEYCHEVELLE and four vintages of grand vin BEYCHEVELLE.
CHATEAU BEYCHEVELLE’s Managing Director & Chief Winemaker PHILIPPE BLANC will guide us through the six wines, all of which he has been responsible for since joining the Saint-Julien estate in 1995.
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity.
Seats are limited and reservations are on a first-come first-served basis.
With warmest regards,
CH’NG Poh Tiong
Founder • ICCCW