Pork – like chicken, veal, and pasta – is effortlessly versatile to pair. Sparkling, white and red wine are all delicious with it. Charcoal-Grilled Pork Belly (S$9++) is Spanish in origin and a Chef’s Recommendation. The dish comes with a Teriyaki sauce and Crispy Garlic Flakes. If you prefer a white, Weingut Huls Mosel Riesling 2019 (S$79) is sensational. Lemons/green pineapples/Grany Smith appley fruitiness with a pinch of sweetness. Insatiably fruity, lively and vivacious. Can’t-put-down! Mount Difficulty Roaring Meg Central Otago Pinot Noir 2019 (S$99) is bright ruby in shine. Raspberry/strawberry/sour cherry fruit with lifted freshness and silky tannins from one of New Zealand’s top producers.
I declare my interest as I am wine consultant to COLLIN’S.
The entire menu can be accessed at www.collins.sg. The wine list is on Page 33 & 34.
The full addresses and operational times of the 12 COLLIN’S outlets are listed at www.collins.sg/collins-restaurants.
- COLLIN’S® Marina Square #01-204/205
- COLLIN’S® Jubilee Square #01-07 to 10
- COLLIN’S® Cineleisure Orchard #B1-08/09
- COLLIN’S® NorthPoint City #01-113/114
- COLLIN’S® Changi Airport Terminal 3 #03-21
- COLLIN’S® Westgate #01-05
- COLLIN’S® Funan #01-15
- COLLIN’S® Paya Lebar Quarter #B1-01
- COLLIN’S® NEX #B1-27
- COLLIN’S® Great World #B1-106/107
- COLLIN’S® Jurong Point #03-58/59
- COLLIN’S® NTP+ #01-10