COLLIN’S is not letting the lockdown prevent their 12 restaurants across Singapore serving up some outstanding fare.
The popular home-grown chain is offering mouth-weathering dishes at deliciously discounted prices from their newly opened NTP+ outlet.
If you are busy to pick up your order, delivery is just S$10 nett per location.
What’s more, COLLIN’S is also offering an Italian white and red at just S$42 nett per bottle.
I am very proud to inform I am their wine consultant. The two wines were selected last month after a rigorous selection.
Levorato Sauvignon Blanc 2019
Perfume of green guavas and passionfruit. Fresh, lifted, and vivacious.
Levorato Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
Aroma and palate of ripe capsicum and hint of blackcurrant. Lots of freshness.
The full menu and wine list of COLLIN’S can be accessed at collins.sg
- COLLIN’S® Marina Square #01-204/205
- COLLIN’S® Jubilee Square #01-07 to 10
- COLLIN’S® Cineleisure Orchard #B1-08/09
- COLLIN’S® NorthPoint City #01-113/114
- COLLIN’S® Changi Airport Terminal 3 #03-21
- COLLIN’S® Westgate #01-05
- COLLIN’S® Funan #01-15
- COLLIN’S® Paya Lebar Quarter #B1-01
- COLLIN’S® NEX #B1-27
- COLLIN’S® Great World #B1-106/107
- COLLIN’S® Jurong Point #03-58/59
- COLLIN’S® NTP+ #01-10