ICCCW Tok Kong Tasting will take place Sunday 27 November 2022.
It is a walk-around tasting.
Participants will be presented a Riedel Crystal Glass (worth S$30) to use throughout the tasting.
Reservation on a first-come first-served basis.
Reservation is only confirmed upon payment of entrance fee.
Only 300 places available in each Session I & Session II.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservation is confirmed only upon payment.
- Cancellation or refund is not allowed.
- Participant must offer proof he/she has been vaccinated against COVID-19. There is no refund if the participant fails to do so.
- Participant who has COVID-19 symptoms or has contact with people who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is known to be subject to a quarantine order or stay-home notice will not be allowed to attend the Masterclass.
- Participants must be at legal drinking age (18 years old and above).
- All wines correct at time of dissemination. The organiser reserves the right to make changes to them.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reschedule the event under the regulation of the Singapore Government and advice from the venue provider.
- The Organiser reserves the final right to amend the Terms & Conditions.