Argentine Black Angus Ribeye Prime Steak (200gm) ($26++) comes with seasonal vegetables, potato au gratin, pesto cream and black pepper sauce. Chateau La Tour de By 2015 ($89++) pairs perfectly with the beef. This classic Médoc red has cherry/berry/curranty fruit balanced by crisp tannins, complete with a hint of tobacco. Decant 15 to 30 minutes. Chateau La Tour de By has origins going back to the 16th Cenutry and was a famous lighthouse.
I declare my interest as I am wine consultant to COLLIN’S.
The entire menu can be accessed at www.collins.sg. The wine list is on Page 33 & 34.
The full addresses and operational times of the 12 COLLIN’S outlets are listed at www.collins.sg/collins-restaurants.
- COLLIN’S® Marina Square #01-204/205
- COLLIN’S® Jubilee Square #01-07 to 10
- COLLIN’S® Cineleisure Orchard #B1-08/09
- COLLIN’S® NorthPoint City #01-113/114
- COLLIN’S® Changi Airport Terminal 3 #03-21
- COLLIN’S® Westgate #01-05
- COLLIN’S® Funan #01-15
- COLLIN’S® Paya Lebar Quarter #B1-01
- COLLIN’S® NEX #B1-27
- COLLIN’S® Great World #B1-106/107
- COLLIN’S® Jurong Point #03-58/59
- COLLIN’S® NTP+ #01-10