Terms & Conditions
- Information correct at time of dissemination.
- The masterclass is a 45-minute event, and will be conducted in English.
- Reservation is confirmed only upon payment.
- No cancellation or refund will be allowed.
- Participants must be of legal drinking age (18 years and above).
- The Organiser reserves the final right to amend the Terms & Conditions.
- Participants will be denied entry if they wear shorts or slippers.
Cognac Hennessy was founded in 1765 by Richard Hennessy. The Irishman served as an officer in the French army of Louis XV. Fast forward to the 22nd Century, Hennessy is proprietor of about 350,000 casks, perhaps the largest reserve of eaux-de-vie in the world. Cognac Hennessy is not only a powerhouse, it is also a pioneer, creator of the VSOP, XO, and XXO categories.
Cognac Hennessy Global Brand Education & Training Director Julien PEPIN LEHALLEUR will lead us on a whirlwind tour of three exceptional cognac.
Hennessy XO was created in 1870 by Maurice Hennessy for his circle of friends. It introduced – ahead of its time – a new style of cognac which went on to define the category of Extra Old cognac.
Hennessy XXO was first created in 1870 alongside Hennessy XO when Master Blender Emile Fillioux set aside eaux-de-vie of great potential. The result was such a significant discovery it was launched in 1871 around the world. With the savoir-faire inherited by his family, Seventh Generation Master Blender Yann Fillioux decided to re-create the Hennessy XXO in 2018.
Hennessy Paradis was created in 1979. Paradis is so named for the Hennessy Founder’s Cellar where only the finest, rarest and oldest eaux-de-vie are kept. Created by Maurice Fillioux, Hennessy Paradis comprises over 100 different eaux-de-vie whose age range from over 30 to 100 years. Hennessy Paradis is perhaps the closest to savouring, experiencing paradise in a glass.